Varmint Hunters Forum banner

New Jewell Triggers - FREE SHIPPING

69K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Paul Workman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I WANT TO BE YOUR JEWELL TRIGGER DEALER
--------------------------------------------
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
----------------------------------------

Ck my newly updated secure web site. Its a one stop shop. You can ck inventory daily, and if the item is in stock
you can enter your credit card, for simple order processing. As always SHIPPING IS FREE
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTICE I DONOT Take REWARDS POINTS CARDS(Cabelas, Bass Pro, Airlines etc) COMPANY BUSINESS CARDS,DISCOVER,AMERICAN EXPRESS, or PAYPAL. Personal DEBIT or CREDIT VISA or MASTERCARD ONLY
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Due to lack of consistent inventory and inconsistent delivery from the mfg, I no longer answer my ph, take B.Os or make any next delivery predictions. All orders must be placed on this web site.
My new web site contains all the information that you could gain by talking w/ me. As always the shipping is FREE, and I have the BEST delivered
price on a Jewell Trigger in the market place. Thanks for shopping. Larry

Click the webb page link www.greatscottshooters.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Got it. Thanks, Mr Scott!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.