Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I gotta start out as a junior member? lol I love the new look and features. Just keeps getting better......thanks Mike and John!

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
Hurry and post a bunch of times and we'll all get to see what then next step is.

It's based solely on post numbers in the new format, and it has nothing to do with how long you've been hanging around GGVG. Everyone started with zero posts.

-BCB

·
Registered
151 Posts

unless Mike/John change what each "level" is called. On other boards, usually your seniority level and number of posts really sets apart those who people listen to and those who you pay no attention to. Fortunately we've never had that on this board, so you actually had to read a lot of the posts to figure out who was FOS and who wasn't. Unfortunately, a lot of the guys who have the best info don't post much and therefore will never have the "seniority" they deserve...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Junior/senior what's the difference?

I guess times when I still get carded for alcohol and such still puts a smile on my face. I have reached the age when senior discounts are available, but I have senior moments and forget to take advantage of them! Go figure. Great new format John and Mike!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yes, I guess I am! But the only thing I think is building up is fog in my brain! Too much technology for this old fart! LOL!

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Great..????now we look like everyone else

Not sure if this is progress or not

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and of course after 10 years I haven't learned to read older posts to see if the same topic has already been posted........Wow.....2 whole posts now....it will take me another 10 years to reach the next level. Enough of the OT posts for me......Zeus out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts