Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off to check cat traps. I will have to take the big Dodge today so my 2 Catahoulas can ride up front. Otherwise I will have "pup-sicles" with the extreme cold. Going to look at another Leapord Cur later today.
Good hunting all,
Kirk

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Now that is cold! It is a nice balmy 22° here in New Hampshire. Cloudy skies with mixed precip later today. Good luck with your traps!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yup. I just put another log on the fire, and checked in with this "fire". I'm not even going to try to start the Cummins......

Kirk, stay warm!

Dutch.

·
Registered
92 Posts
And I thought it was cold up on the mountain today at 17°! The kind of weather you have there is why I don't live in Chicago any more. Five years of that was enough.

My dental alloy salesman made me laugh uncontrollably the other day when he asked if I was going to the February "Mid-winter Meeting" in Chicago. Not a chance.

You try to stay warm.

·
Registered
117 Posts
catahoula

My daughter has a female catahoula that was a hog dog in East Texas she is tring to find a good home for. Those are good dogs.

·
Registered
269 Posts
And we have upper 50'S????

This is crazy, though I ain't complaining about the heating situatuion when it's in the 50's!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Damn good thing we have global warming, or it'd be COLD here in the Rockies!

Right, rebel? ;)

Eight F today in Ogden. My wife is in Phoenix to see our brandnew first grandchild Rachel. I go down next week. Cold there, too -- barely getting up to 60...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts