Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thumbs up so far billet and well done with a lower reciever upper receiver adjustment screw and threaded bolt catch pin.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
What are you going to turn it into, George ? Rifle, carbine, pistol, ? Caliber ? Or are you just going to keep us in suspense until it’s done ?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
That looks very similar to the Blacksheep Tactical billet lowers I bought a couple years ago. I believe Blacksheep changed hands or were bought out somehow.

George, if accurate barrel is what you want, take a look at Blackhole Weaponry prep'd barrels.

The last two AR's I built with billet upper/lower turned out to be highly accurate. The new owners are really pleased. I keep getting talked out of really really good ARs.:unsure:

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are you going to turn it into, George ? Rifle, carbine, pistol, ? Caliber ? Or are you just going to keep us in suspense until it’s done ?
Not sure yet big guy.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ATF got yer paper trail number now Coyote George...you are on the Top Sheet of paper.
Look good in something 6 mm.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they had my number since 97 joe............6mm sounds good

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
You cutting edge now buddy. You might call Darwin and talk to him about that. I think he has one or two.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If'n a feller have a purty good stock of 6mm or 25 caliber bullets on hand....
He might build a 6mm or 257 TCU.

I jest might do just that with this one......

///
Nice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts