Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've never been to the WALL, but this maybe..

.. the best time I should go. Lot's of us have wanted to in the past but just can't seem to muster enought "that's all behind me now" to make the trip.

.. I would/will enjoy kicking some extreme leftist commie nazi tree hugging bunny loving jackoff bumped face punks ASS!!!!!!!!!:mad:

.. NEVER been in trouble with the law before but who the HELL cares now!

L E T 'S ---> R U M B L E

x:mad:.
.:mad:x
x:mad:.

CAN I GET ANYONE HERE TO 10-4 THAT???

·
Registered
928 Posts
I hope the Vets scare the living crap out of the Leftist idiots that think they can get away with doing to that to a National War Monument. Personally, I think the Vets are hoping to get a poke in at Jane and company.

Might be a little street justice for the Veterans...

As a side note, the National Park Service does a wonderful job keeping watch over the Vietnam Memorial on a daily basis. I was there in 2005 and I am sure they fend off all kinds of silly protests. I saw a couple during the weekend that I was there.
Ken

·
Registered
321 Posts
Payback is a Medivac.........

Like Rocky said....No longer in Uniform. No longer bound by regulations prohibiting a swift and painful response.

I chose my nickname to remind me what I once was. What I was once capable of. To remind me to put the past in the past.

This has moved me beyound pissed off. That Wall is as close to Holy Ground as us VN Vets will ever behold and to even think of anyone, for any reason to desecrate it is nearly unbearable to contemplate.

Why can't they let us live in peace? But they provoke us. So be it. In the words of the Bard.......... Let loose the Dogs of War.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sounds like a great time to visit the Capital again. I've been to DC a number of times and the Vietnam War Memorial is ABSOLUTELY MOVING when viewed in the dark hours. That granite is cold and dark...it makes a normal younger fella like myself shiver and weep a little at the thought of the sacrifices made.

If walking through the different war memorials doesn't bring a full-grown American man to tears, he isn't American.

For those of you who have sacrificed your own freedom and safety for so many others, I say thanks. You've filled some big shoes left from past generations. I can only hope that the next generation of this country continue to sacrifice, to fill those shoes you have left empty.

I need to check my bank account now, this sounds like just the ticket for me to do my part.

A crisp, proud salute to each one of you.

Respectfully,
Steve

·
Registered
233 Posts
I could never bring myself to view the Wall. There are names on the wall that I don't want to see. I will never understand why it is their name and not mine. Thirty seven years ago, that seem like a hundred, and I will not forget them. I will be damned if I will let someone dishonor their memory.

·
Registered
61 Posts
THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF Like so many I've never been to the WALL, now seems like the right time. Like my brother said "I would/will enjoy kicking some extreme leftist commie nazi tree hugging bunny loving jackoff bumped face punks ASS!!!!!!!!!" My best friend for the last twenty years and I never talked until about four years ago, you know what I mean. I'm a Brown Water Sailor (Sept 68-Dec 24th 69) and PDogs just help keep me sharp. Started riding with the Patriot Guard about a year ago, that is real hard but also helped. Thank God for this board and all the great American here.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Stuff like this really gets me wound up. I won't say what I think we should do to these people, but it ain't pretty. You can believe that. I still think often about when I got back from overseas with the First Infantry Division in 1970, I was advised not to wear my uniform on the way home. Well I did, and I also got into a bit of a "scuffle" in a bar I happened to go into. I will only say, I didn't get a scratch on me. We ought to open season on these people. Didn't hear the whole story yet, but an Army Captian near here was laid to rest recently, and I had heard something of protesters at the funeral. They should get a very sound beating. At least.
Barry

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm Pi$$ed again.

I got called "baby killer" when I got back to the World by the same lowlife America hating scum that's planning this protest. I won't be able to make it to protect the Wall, but I'll be there in spirit. And I would gladly chip in for any legal costs the Vets may incur by defending our Wall. Time to get out the "Hanoi Jane Urinal Stickers" again and start placing them in appropriate spots.

I knew this crap would happen sooner or later when the leftie press started saying, "This is going to be another Viet Nam." They and all their cohorts are making it happen. I hope they all rot in hell.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
The SAME lowlife American Hating SCUM are still with us and doing everything they can to hurt our cause in Iraq (whether we should have gone there or not, we are there now). They want us out of Iraq immediately....well that would be good; but I fear the consequences if it happens. These people have made it plain that they want to destroy us...not negotiate with us.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I was not in the service,but

this grateful American thanks you guys for all you did and had to go through. I have a few guys at work that hate G. Bush. and always putting down anyone on the right. One is totally anti-gun. Makes it a little hard to work with them some days. Kindof a negatitve attitude somedays. Anyway, if it were not for guys like you, we would not have the rights we have today. Thanks again. Darrel

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.