Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Which brand and model of AR-10 do you have?

I know that Armalite specifically mentions this BlackHills match load in their 1 MOA guarantee. So ammo should not be a factor at all.

What optics do you have on the rifle? Do you have a fair amount of magnifcation?

Did you do a barrel break-in? This should be done no matter what the rifle.

Group size is usually measured center to center. So your group size here is actually only 1.686 inches

Anyway, do provide some more details. Hopefully some of the AR-15 experts here could give you some advice. Or you could visit www.ar15.com, and post a message there.

There really are not that many AR-15 shooters here.

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
726 Posts
Which brand and model of AR-10 do you have?

I know that Armalite specifically mentions this BlackHills match load in their 1 MOA guarantee. So ammo should not be a factor at all.

What optics do you have on the rifle? Do you have a fair amount of magnifcation?

Did you do a barrel break-in? This should be done no matter what the rifle.

Group size is usually measured center to center. So your group size here is actually only 1.686 inches

Anyway, do provide some more details. Hopefully some of the AR-15 experts here could give you some advice. Or you could visit www.ar15.com, and post a message there.

There really are not that many AR-15 shooters here.

Lance in Orygun

·
Registered
726 Posts
sorry about the extra post

I guess I'm still getting used to this website. I'm not sure exactly how I did that.

So this is a custom rifle? I don't recognize it. Sure looks like a quality rig. though.

Lance in Oregon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts