Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally am able to post! Whew!!! I registered a few days ago but it would not let me log in. Thanks to some help from Rick/Mike/Paul, it all got worked out. I thought I was going to have to change my name!!!:eek: Glad to see most of the "old" folks made it here as well.

I found GGVG around 9-10yrs ago when it was at a Yahoo or Lycos site. Boy we sure have came along way since then. This new format will take some gettin' used to but if it needed to be done, then I will not gripe about it. Thanks to Mike/John for all the hard work they put into this great place. It has been my homepage for years.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
It's about time you got here, Fred. Glad you made it.

Did you ever buy your own Savage Low Profile in .204, or are you planning to borrow a certain Buckeye gun again in the spring?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on having mine ready by the BBB but you can never tell. I may shoot your 223:rolleyes: !! Have a good one bud. Want to do some crappie fishing? I hit them hard from Dec-May.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Nice of you to...

join us Fred. We tried everything to keep you out, but you just can't get rid of an old dog :D. Next time we move, we'll have to keep the new address a secret....I think my parents tried that once while I was at school.

Rick

·
Registered
751 Posts
Fred couldn't get here because he was spending too much time out on that back deck killing yotes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts