Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this place again SO
I slick back my hair , put on some ole Rock and Roll and Get a good running start and slide into the room doing his best Joe Cocker impresonation.
How is that for an entrance for you ole enough to remember him!!
Glad to be back and thanks to one grand person who sent me the new address for the board. Thank you SIR!
I will do my best to help with any and all Ruger problems that I can. With out getting us both hurt.
SO the the Ruger Guru is back and breathing. But I must tell some of you who may let it leak out ,I have got my hands on a Tikka HB , , guys great Rifle for the money, and a few CZ's. Also a better than average rifle. If you get a chance get your self one before the word gets out and it is getting out fast. Take your money and save more than a few of them and buy that CZ or Tikka and not that Remington , or Winchester , but lets not forget the best of the Hunting and I mean hunting rifle. The Ruger!!!
Glad to be back ya'all
Mike (Trust me) Murphy

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thank Gawd somebody went out and found you...

Welcom back Murph!

Good thing our Buddy in WV found you out there wandering around. There wouldn't have been a tin can left on the ground of a drop of gas in a tank for miles and miles if you had been left out much longer!

- DAA

·
Registered
343 Posts
Glad To Have You Back On Murph!

And you are the Ruuuu Ruuuu not a Remington Guru that's for sure and certain! Take care you Ole Rascal and you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Joe Cocker??????

Murph you ARE an old phart,ain't ya?? but that being irrelevant---Cocker recorded some of my favorite songs.."you are so beautiful" being one.
Glad to 'see' you are up and around and back home!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Murph doing his best Joe Cocker impersonation:eek:
Like a wise old grey geeser once told me "THERE WENT ANOTHER MENTAL EYE" :D
Glad you've found the site again,guess we should have sent out a search and geek squad sooner.Every board needs a Ruger guru!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts