Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Leupold I ordered tonight, and even though I was too dumb to fill out the part for my free goodies, y'all sent me the stuff I wanted anyway (scary really, mebbe ESP). Got here fast and in great chape. Thanks again.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I don't see how you can go wrong with Optics Zone

I ordered a scope from them after asking his opinion, and then he had to hold that scope til the next day LOL I ordered yet another from him. I also ordered some rings and bases, some how I ended up with a extra set of bases, I wanted Burris Sig zee rings for anything that started with a Z and ended with an S, and pretty much use Burris Sig on everything now (and all new scopes). I ordered a pair of dovetail rings, and weaver bases, or vice versa Jon called me to make fo sure I had my order correct... That is Customer Service.. that one phone call and his attention to detail got my all of my new scope/scope attaching purchases cornered to him.

Clint

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.