Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for Eley 17 HM2 ammo since I have a couple rifles that shoot it REALLY well. You've heard of synchronicity? I work out of town and have been remiss in cleaning up my shop. Imagine my surprise when a coupl of days ago I was cleaning up and found not one but THREE bricks of Eley HM2 ammo I have purchased over the last year and never put away!

Weird... but very satisfying :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's always good to find things like that. I've had to give up putting things in a "safe" place as I forget where the "safe" place is at times. I couldn't find a impact I had put in a safe place. So ordered a replacement. The day it arrived I found the other one. :)

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Yup

Best way to find lost stuff is to buy replacement stuff. I don't lose stuff like a brick of ammo, though. I lose the whole dang loading bench. I'd never find it if that Dillon press wasn't so tall.

I thought synchronicity was some kinda' ceremony all the Hebrew boys went through when they were babies.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Doug, I think that is a briss. Sometimes they come up a little short?! The rabbi does not make any money but they get to keep their tips.

Sew them together for a wallet. Rub the wallet and you get a briefcase .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts