Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that I like it here. Way back in 1997 I found GGVG when I got my first internet capable computer. It seemed like a fun place, so I stayed.

Recently George needed a Savage trigger blade, I have one, so I sent it to him, along with some extra brass I had taking up space. As luck would have it, the 22 blade won't work on centirefire rifles, so he sent is back along with a Fryberg era, Belding & Mull loading block. That is another great addition to the collection.

Thank You George.

Then I posted that I was having difficulty sourcing 257 Roberts brass and bullets. Up steps TAJ45, he has a friend who had brass and TAJ had bullets, both arrived in the mail a few days ago. Now, I am one step closer to shooting the 257 Bob .
I found out a bit late that the chamber is cut with a roughing reamer, I need to clean it up with a finish reamer. Fortunately, I found one on eBay for a fair price.
Not having any other way to say thank you than open posting, I am doing just that.

Ken

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
This board has given me more than i could ever give back.....at this stage of my life i would rather give something away if it's appreciated...your the only person i know that can appreciate that block for what it is...
I got the block from jim Campbell years ago he was selling a few things out of the trunk of his car the block had a 2 dollar price tag he ended up giving it to me.....i appreciated it then as you do now.
My buddy jim is missed
Air gun Machine gun Smile Trigger Shotgun

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
This board has given me more than i could ever give back.....at this stage of my life i would rather give something away ...
My buddy jim is missed
View attachment 31655
I second "Honest George's" comments and have enjoyed this photo he posted. It goes back a ways, because I see Randall "The Edge" Morrow and I think I see Cliff and Grant Shrader back there. Could be wrong about that. On the bench next to Mr. Jim is a guy who lived somewhere up around "Rooster" in northern Illinois. I've gotten to know a lot of fine fellows over the years, largely thanks to the GoGo board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts