Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Thanks for posting Mike.
When bump stocks were banned, I told a lot of people, “this is only the beginning”. It was met with very little resistance and I think that emboldened the anti-gunners.

I’m sure these executive orders will be challenged and probably make it to the supreme court.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Ive been preaching for the last few years...that the 90s assault ban would be back ....no one listed

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Hopefully the supreme court will stop this. But we probably are in for a battle while the dems are in control.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Joe is doing Executive Orders to make braces and AR pistols NFA items, so if you want one, you have to do a tax stamp and control them more. He is also announcing a new ATF head, the former head of the Gifford Anti-Gun group, and some more 'red flag' regulations.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Joe is doing Executive Orders to make braces and AR pistols NFA items, so if you want one, you have to do a tax stamp and control them more. He is also announcing a new ATF head, the former head of the Gifford Anti-Gun group, and some more 'red flag' regulations.
KEY WORD (TAX STAMP) thats where the AR will end up.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KEY WORD (TAX STAMP) thats where the AR will end up.
Wikipedia:
Parliaments' effort to tax the colonies without the consent of the colonists, especially as enacted in the Townshend Acts of 1767 and the Tea Act of 1773, had been a major cause of the American Revolution.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Wikipedia:
Parliaments' effort to tax the colonies without the consent of the colonists, especially as enacted in the Townshend Acts of 1767 and the Tea Act of 1773, had been a major cause of the American Revolution.
We need to dump more tea ....

·
Administrator
12,274 Posts
So the ONE and ONLY article I saw on yay-hoo today was titled something like "Biden issues SIX new gun control executive orders" then goes on to say about

1. Ghost guns
2. Red flag laws
3. More money for gun control in crime ridden cities like Detroit amd Chi-town
4. ATF anual reporting on gun trafficking (whatever the hell that means?)

The dumbasses didn't even tell what the other two are (making guns with braces require a tax stamp and nomination some anti-gun A-hole to run the ATF). You can't get correct "news" anywhere nowadays.

My take on the ghost gun and brace EO's...he "directed" the Justice Dept to enact laws. Gave them 30 days for ghost guns and 60 days for braces. I guess this skirts Congress? Ya gotta wonder though, how enacting those new regulations can legally make an individual that is 100% legal one day, a criminal the next. I also hope the Supreme Court axes anything they come up with, like they can and should very well do.

Boss said phone was ringing off the hook today with people asking about 80% lowers and pistol frames and AR pistols/braces. Glad I ordered mine yesterday before the price gets all jacked up. MOLON LABE

Anyhow, we'll see where this goes.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Saw a video of Joe announcing this BS. In his opening, he states this is a way to bypass Congress. He further talks about the number of ghost guns and braces being used in the "gun violence epidemic". Morons feeding BS to the Moron in Chief who can barely read the teleprompter.

Wonder if this one is going to be illegal.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Everytime that the "Gun Conrtol Fever" strikes our elected representatives (who are our employees), I want to ask a single direct question. How would any of the new laws you are proposing would have prevented any mass shootings over the past 20 years?
Show me some hard data please.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
There’s no data to support the anti-gun stance. Data actually proves the so cslled “Clinton assault eeapons ban” had no effect on crime of any kind. They rely on fear and ignorance because that’s all they have.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
What most politicians know about firearms is their security people carry them.
Democrats dont like guns so they think the world should be void of them,
No one else is entitled to an opinion. A country cannot be regulated to be crime free:
Example, Prohibition, the most violented yrs known in this country.
Drug Trafficking's today: Highly illegal, but readily available on a street near you.
Gun Violence today: Chicago and NY has the most restrictive gun laws, but on any weekend has more shooting than the rest of this country combined.
Laws/Regulations only restrict law abiding citizens. People w/evil intent skirt these laws and business is as usual. LDS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts