Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out yesterday from the ultrasound test that we are going to have another boy,:D due at the end of April. New baby will make three, including his then 20 mo. old brother and 8 yr. old sister. Guaranteed to keep me even busier than ever.

The wifey thought for sure it was going to be a girl. therefore we need a boys name, any suggestions?

Not sure if I dare mention the fact to mama that I'm planning on a PD shoot at the end of May or not:rolleyes: That may be a hard sell! I may have to resort to whinning, that may help LOL

Anyway, we are looking forward to our new addition.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition!

We just had a little girl about 6 months ago ourselves. Neither of us was planning on it as my oldest girl is 20 years old now! Nothing can make life more eventfull, and new though than raising a baby, and going through all the joys, and fatherly worries associated with it. I wish you the best with your family.

As for a boys name, I'm a firm believer in giving a boy a "manly" name that he can be proud of through out his life. We had picked Samuel Ethan if ours had been a boy. Since she was a girl we chose Bethany Claire.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations, I hope everything goes well. Sounds like you need to hit the gun shop to ensure everyone has their own toys! My nephews middle name is Slayde and I always thought it was cool name with a little "old west" sound to it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hawkeye congrats on a job well done. Two boys with and older sister to help keep them in line. My best to you and your growing family.
Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts