Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drawer units. I'm looking for drawer units 2' tall, 1' deep and with three drawers down the front. Width isn't important and could be in multiples of drawers sideways. Where would be the best place to find something like that with a wood finish? I need alot of them and knocked-down would be better. Are there IKEA stores in US? Any thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
505 Posts
MonkeyMan

Ikea is in the US - they would be my first thought. I work for a furniture manufacturer we sell wholesale. Either pm me or email me if you want and let me know how many is a lot (??) and what for then i might could do something through work but i need some more info.

Let me know - here is the link for IKEA also

IKEA LINK

RedFoxy

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
IKEA is a nifty store. My daughter is in Boston and we went to a huge one near ther to funishe her room for grad school (Harvard?? got her mothers brains), I think you need a GPS to get out of there. It is seriously large and confucing. If you get on the marked path through it can be a bear getting back together. Prices are decent BUT, their shipping and delivery will choke you. They wanted $250 to deliver (not deliver and install) a double bed, sometimes in the next two weeks. This was a trip of about 25 miles one way.

·
Registered
411 Posts
used office furniture

some are 16" deep others are 20" deep and made of steel? might try that where u live

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.