Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to River Valley Ordinance http://www.rvow.com/ and they are out of brass and dont know when they will have more.
Any other suppliers out there? I sure do like the RVO stuff. Great attitude and FAST service.
Thanks for any help.
I knew I shoulda bought 5000 last time. Dangit.:p

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
River Valley

Hey Bear

Did you talk to them or just check the website. I think the website hasn't been updated for a long time. Guys have always had trouble getting email responses and/or phone calls returned by RVO. I got lucky when I called mid-morning on a weekday last year. They answered the phone immediately. I was sending them cases to be processed. I haven't heard anybody mention RVO lately. I asked, a couple of months ago, if anybody had made contact with them recently and got no responses.

I got some unprimed brass from Scharch last year. It was mixed and had some culls just from visual inspection but that's as close as I can come to helping you. Sorry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i get once fired brass fm THE BRASSMAN and

thensend them to RVO for polishing, sizing, and priming.

takes a while for RVO to do their thing, so if u are in a hurry, it probably wont work for u.

good luck,

barry aka JUMPER

·
Registered
243 Posts
New primed brass

I bought some new primed brass a while back from Graf & Son.

This brass had the WCC headstamp and the primers were crimped in. The plastic bag was marked "Made in Israel" causing some to think it might have been made by IMI------never did find out definitely about IMI.

I've shot a little of it and have no complaints.

A. Weldy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts