Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a lot of hate mail from anti hunters and do-gooders in general. Lately, a lot of it has been coming from france. Below is pasted an email I just got. I don't understand a word of it, but I got a feeling that it would make my day if I did :D . Always makes me feel good to know I've done something to darken the day of a do-gooder.

- DAA

===================================
MONSTRE ASSASSINS GROS DEBILES VOUS MERITEZ L ENFER...
HONTE A VOUS ET VOTRE PAYS DE MEURTRIERS SANS COEUR DE MONSTRES CRUELS ET EN + VOUS
ETES TOUS MOCHES AFFREUX A VOMIR
VOUS PISSEZ SUR PETA MOI VOUS CHIE DESSUS !!

AURORE FRANCE

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Babelfish translated as:

Monster Assassins Large Weak You Meritez L Hell... Shame A You And Your Country Of Murderers Without Heart Of Cruel Monsters And In + You Dreadful Etes All Ugly To Vomit You Piss On Peta Me Shits You Above!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hmmm, would this be the same place the French kiss came from?? And to think I always kinda wanted to go there... Me thinks I better keep my large weak dreadful ugly vomit urinating monster assy bla bla bla here at home.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
They gotchya pegged Dave

Your a cruel heartless monster

Now get out there and get #4 done so they got some more to wine about.
Please

·
Registered
60 Posts
Speaking French

I do speak fluent French… was born and raised there. The kind of language used in that inane message indicates a very immature person wrote that.

Forget about those online translators. At best you’ll get the gist of the message, at worst you’ll get garbage. Online translators are best for single words and short, simple sentences – even then they may get it wrong, for example translating “Spring” the season as a metal spring - should be “le printemps”, comes up as “le ressort”!

JLC

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmmm

Dave,

My daughter is majoring in French at the U of U. Just for kicks (that'd be my kicks, not hers--I think she tolerates me/my hobbies due to her scholarship coming from my wallet) I'll pass it along to her and see if she or one of her 'perfessers' can decipher it. That "from above" stuff makes it seem like a pigeon or seagull wrote you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's my quickie translation...

Monstrous assassins,big weaklings you merit going to Hell...

Shame on you and your country of heartless killers and cruel monsters, and in addition you are all so horribly ugly as to make one vomit.

You piss on PETA-I shit on you!

A bit tough to translate because, as JLC mentioned, it is somewhat disjointed and was apparently written by a very immature person... or someone seriously abusing a controlled substance!

"Aurore" is a feminine name, probably someone of the same suggestible type as the PETA kitty-killer currently on trial!

Jack

·
Registered
272 Posts
We should have given France to the Jewish folks...they'd at least have the testicular fortitude to defend it. Our local Brownie Chapter would likely defeat the French military.

I've always felt that France is nothing more than a urinal for Europe. That drivel is the kind of garbage that keeps me in that mindset.

Ever see the garbage that they so lovingly spray paint on the entrances to our cemeteries in France? Our dead soldiers deserve better than France.

France: universal term for " I surrender".

·
Registered
169 Posts
What France USED to be, it is no longer

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html

They were once our ally and have at times come to our defense when were were screwed blued and tattood. Not now.
We could send the world a big message if we dis-interred all of our WWI and WWII soldiers and brought them home for re-internment in their homeland. The siesmic meters in Europe would then fall silent. A million of our soldiers rolling over in their graves gets the ground shaking pretty good I bet. Then stop all US funds to Europe.
Whoa..... ALMOST got me going there........:cool:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Dave ..your popular

Tell the French bunny hugger this..

Komme til Utah i USA og jeg vil anbringe en våben piben op din æsel
og ryk de aftrækker ! du slapsvans Franskmand..

then sign the reply..med velig hilsen = with kinde reguard... from
Dave and Tim

Eric

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I guess this SOB forgot that he is writing that in French and not German and what made that possible...

·
Registered
446 Posts
I guess this SOB forgot that he is writing that in French and not German and what made that possible...
Good point Paul. My dad, who was around those parts in WWII, told me that after a battle and once the objective was achieved the French would show up dead last to share the victory just as if they had spearheaded te operation. And, would concoct a cockamamie story about how if THEY hadn't carried out some preplanned maneuver the allies would have surely failed.

Every Time a Tank Backfired, the French would Surrender :D

My several business trips to Leon left me with a distinct impression of not wanting to return, ever!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.