Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am desparately looking for .410 3" shotgun shells, in 4, 5, or 6 shot, would prefer the latter 2. If you find a online sight that has them in stock, or find them locally, I would gladly pay you to ship them to me. I would gladly buy 2 flats, 20 boxes. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Everyone on KHF is also looking for them. Someone found some a couple weeks ago; I will pay attention and let you know, but you be lucky to find a box or two.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Went through this some years back. I ran across the Lee whack a mole for .410 by accident, works pretty well. Came home from work one day and there were a couple of .410 loaders on the porch along with a trash bag of wads and hulls.
All but wore out 50 hulls playing around. I made a jig and cut those down for my 45 Blackhawk. Loaded some with rice, pasta and corn meal. Good for wood bees, FYI rice will go through vinyl siding.
Also acquired some #12 and #9 for critter and snake deterent while prairie dog hunting.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
What is everyone doing with .410 shotguns? Shooting in Judge Handguns or ????.
I never had one on my life; seemed almost useless to me. But I am obviously missing out on something big.

·
Administrator
13,807 Posts
JR there are no "normal" shotgun shells to be had. No Fed, Rem, Win. No dove loads or high brass. No waterfowl steel shot. No turkey loads. We are seeing SOME buckshot but mostly new weird brands. Not the big players. Idkwtf is up with them??? It's different primers and machines than rifle or pistol loads.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just looked a Optics Planet have 3 inch 410 shells in 7-1/2 shot for turkey.
You can by a box of 10 shells or a box of 100 shells for a $1.89 a single shell.
They were available yet. At that price no wonder they are available.
God bless

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am desparately looking for .410 3" shotgun shells, in 4, 5, or 6 shot, would prefer the latter 2. If you find a online sight that has them in stock, or find them locally, I would gladly pay you to ship them to me. I would gladly buy 2 flats, 20 boxes. Thanks.
Go to ammoseek.com and search for 410. Bunch of sellers on there this am with 410 including turkey loads...

Mark in MN

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have plenty of .410 shells in stock and we ship in 24 hours. Purchase $200 or more and you get free shipping. Real Cheap Ammo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts