Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wanting to test posting pics on our new board. Christmas always makes me think of loved ones who no longer are here to share Christmas with us and that goes for four legged furry loved ones too.

This is a picture of Maggie a Beagle /English Shepard mix and my son Lake who is now 19 and moved off to college. My how time flies.

Rodney

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need help posting pictures and can't find it in FAQ's

·
Registered
84 Posts
rodney,

your picture has to be saved as a .jpg file . if it already is, you left off the .jpg at the end of the picture properties link. if the picture doesn't show up, then I have no clue as it appears to be a properties link issue.

CB <*)))>{
see if this works :

·
Registered
568 Posts
favorite dog photos, man oh man do I have a few of those.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Rescue Dog her running partner was killed by a car and the dog catcher couldn't catch her and as he was covered in sweat and panting I decided I liked her spirit and kept her. Kills birds gophers and bugs to pay her way. And is the smartest dog I've ever owned.

Looks deadly here.

Rick

·
Registered
928 Posts
My little buddy Meatball, worthless as a hunter, but truly a great companion.
Ken

this was taken while at VIR raceway last Memorial Day weekend, 90*+ heat, ice pack came in handy that weekend.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
The trio

Chief & Ruger meet the new guy! No, that's not a live pd dog but it was once! The dogs aren't so sure!

·
Registered
41 Posts
JayEm's Sunspot...

came to us in 1968 and crossed to the other side in 1983. He followed us from Cali, to Spain, then New Hampshire and finally back to Cali. In the process he raised our son and kept the old man honest in the bird fields. Did I mention he's still missed? Jack

With son Phil, circa 1973...

On the job...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Here are our Two

Moe is a black lab pit bull cross. He is about 6 years old and in this photo doing his usual job of protecting our granddaughter (3 years old).

Magix is our Flat Coated Retreiver aka English Lab. approx 2 year old rescue dog

RedFoxy

PS someone help me out why these are not posting as the pictures ?????http://www.bullshooters.org/moe&sydney.jpg

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Dogs of yesteryear

The early hit squad,Yo Yo and Heather(Dachshund).For some reason the little terrorist thought she had to guard Dad with her life! I grew up with the little monster,she never did have much time for me but for some reason I miss the little mut.

Ya gota look kinda close,the little terrorist is on Dads lap on the tractor(1979?) In this pic she is 10 or so.Heather was Dads dog,everywhere he went so did she!

Next pic is of the goof troop= Dobe,Tike and Herman.They got along like peas and carrots.Dobe was without a doubt the best dog I ever had the pleasure of spending time with! For a cat Herman wasn't too bad either.Tike didn't grow old,farm accident took him shortly after pic(1987?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts