Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Anyone got any favorite Dog Pics ? OT

5K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  KC 
#1 · (Edited)
I was wanting to test posting pics on our new board. Christmas always makes me think of loved ones who no longer are here to share Christmas with us and that goes for four legged furry loved ones too.

This is a picture of Maggie a Beagle /English Shepard mix and my son Lake who is now 19 and moved off to college. My how time flies.

Rodney

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Rescue Dog her running partner was killed by a car and the dog catcher couldn't catch her and as he was covered in sweat and panting I decided I liked her spirit and kept her. Kills birds gophers and bugs to pay her way. And is the smartest dog I've ever owned.

Looks deadly here.

Rick

#16 · (Edited)
JayEm's Sunspot...

came to us in 1968 and crossed to the other side in 1983. He followed us from Cali, to Spain, then New Hampshire and finally back to Cali. In the process he raised our son and kept the old man honest in the bird fields. Did I mention he's still missed? Jack

With son Phil, circa 1973...

On the job...

#17 · (Edited)
Here are our Two

Moe is a black lab pit bull cross. He is about 6 years old and in this photo doing his usual job of protecting our granddaughter (3 years old).

Magix is our Flat Coated Retreiver aka English Lab. approx 2 year old rescue dog

RedFoxy

PS someone help me out why these are not posting as the pictures ?????http://www.bullshooters.org/moe&sydney.jpg

#21 ·
Moe is a black lab pit bull cross. He is about 6 years old and in this photo doing his usual job of protecting our granddaughter (3 years old).

Magix is our Flat Coated Retreiver aka English Lab. approx 2 year old rescue dog

RedFoxy

PS someone help me out why these are not posting as the pictures ?????http://www.bullshooters.org/moe&sydney.jpg
Because the link from bullshooters has a URL note in the line. Remove the URL notes from the front and back and use only the img notes., WDO

#20 ·
Dogs of yesteryear

The early hit squad,Yo Yo and Heather(Dachshund).For some reason the little terrorist thought she had to guard Dad with her life! I grew up with the little monster,she never did have much time for me but for some reason I miss the little mut.

Ya gota look kinda close,the little terrorist is on Dads lap on the tractor(1979?) In this pic she is 10 or so.Heather was Dads dog,everywhere he went so did she!

Next pic is of the goof troop= Dobe,Tike and Herman.They got along like peas and carrots.Dobe was without a doubt the best dog I ever had the pleasure of spending time with! For a cat Herman wasn't too bad either.Tike didn't grow old,farm accident took him shortly after pic(1987?)

#23 ·
old photo

these were in the batch of slides I had processed.

by far, the best dog a kid could have growing up. Mitch wouldn't fetch or retrieve, but amazed the neighbors with his ability to eat sunflower seeds, he would crack one at a time, spit out the shell and eat the nut meat...

this is a much earlier picture with me and my cousin Boo. Not sure who's dog is in the photo... kids and dogs just go together...

the first dog I remember we owned was Peppie... she was a puppy factory and kept many cousins busy with the litters of pups she had...

-niv

#25 ·
Red? Are you sure you have enabled remote linking from Bullshooters?

Did you get my PM? Also noticed that the link from chat to here is now out of date. Tries to go to the old board.

This is "Bear" and my fist pics with a digital camera.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.