Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not Blaine Eddy

I know a guy that knows the fella' in the picture. His name is Marty (I forget the last name--Stannek or Sennek or something like that). He's in Alberta Canada. At least that's what I was told. I don't know anything more than that. If you know the president of the Nevada Trappers Association I think he could give you some more info.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Darrel ,I'm Gonna Jump in on that.

Having lived in Wash St for 20+ yrs, Western Part, Yes it has become VERY LIberal. I think Bear will also attest to that . The Cascade Mt Range seems to have become a Dividing line in WA. now. They have the bulk of the population on the coast & get to much there way because of that. Its along story that can't be told here & now. Thats one of the reasons I now live in WY, to many people & Way to Darn Liberal. The people in Eastern Wa. still have there Feet on the ground, those on the West side have there Heads in the clouds, Yes ,much like Kalifornia, many came from there sadly. My 2¢. Russ" Now Happy In Wyoming".

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
What do you mean by the State-Eastern part where there is still some common sense. The state part I get. I am not aquainted with this state. Is the western part like California? Just wondering. Darrel
Darrel until you get well out of the central western Puget Sound area this state in the liberal sense gives up nothing to Kalifornication. Just let your mind run free in the direction of the left and you’ll be pretty close.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wa do ya mean, the 40% that left Kali

Settled in the peters sound( thats Peter Puget) and it's not been the same since. Don't ya just love it go to a meeting and someone pops off with. "The way we did it in Kali" Dang!!!!

LEN OLY Town

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.