Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell some guns, I am better at buying them though. What would something like this be worth? Rem 700, 308, 26" heavy ss barrel, Blued action,
Rem HS stock aluminum bedding block fired 40 rounds, The only thing that is not new on this gun is the action. The gun was assembled from take off parts.
It shoots extremely well from what little I have used it. One box of factory Remington 150s shot plenty good (under an 1" easily), and the reloads shot better. off a wiggly bench I shoot multiple groups under a half at a 100 yrds.
What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
N Rem 700 ,308 ,26 heavy ss barrel , Blued action,
Rem HS stock aluminum bedding block fired 40 rounds, The only thing that is not new on this gun is the action. The gun was assembled from take off parts.
What do you think?
.. I think ya need to price some VS's and get close to'em in your price.. Sounds about like what you've got there.. And if any part of it's used then the whole thing is used as far as sales will go.. A factory gun is a factory gun.. They assemble them out of parts, too..

fired 40 rounds, The only thing that is not new on this gun is the action.
..These two don't seem to go together.. ;)

..It's prolly a nice rig and oughtta go easy at the right price.. I was just looking for something similar and ended up parting one together.. In that cartridge ya may have better luck on ARfcom or some such if it doesn't go here.. And ya can always part it out..

..This opinion and a $1 will get you coffee at participating restaurants.. :cool: d:^) Jake ( I wasn't doing anything else right now.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.