Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If I wasn't a Cop. And if I wasn't calling the Cops....we would play a little Game....How close do you reckon I can shoot to those fangers?? Now between his Laigs....
Now take those Pants and Boots off and start Runnin down that gravel road... as dirt kicks up on each side....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Everyone thinks Oregon is so liberal, think again. I know this area, in fact land mass wise most of the state has the mind set much like Idaho and maybe even JRs neck of the woods. I wonder how much practice there is of the 3 S’s. You know shoot shovel and shut up. The official law enforcement answer is that it is illegal to do this. Now that this is on video I doubt if the police can say we are to busy to respond.
The lady looks like the daughter of a friend, it is not. She shot on the state small bore team and I would not mess with her.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Portland is not representative of Oregon as Louisville is not a Part of Kentucky. Or I wish it wasn't.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Good on Her! I hope they jack the jail up and put him under it but he will probably get out before she gets home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts