Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheeee!! I finally got rid of the accursed and despised "Junior Member" moniker by my name. Yippee!!! Hey look at me, Dad, I'm a big boy now!! Yahoo!!!! Now he are one!!! Yeeehaawww!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Tis the simple things in life that are so enjoyable.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
junior is bad enough

I really hate the forums that refer to new posters as "newbies"!

Hu

Wheeee!! I finally got rid of the accursed and despised "Junior Member" moniker by my name. Yippee!!! Hey look at me, Dad, I'm a big boy now!! Yahoo!!!! Now he are one!!! Yeeehaawww!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I thank you.....

for giving this opportunity to pump up my post count. Some day I hope to attain the exalted "Senior Member" status, and on that day I'll once again be able to hold my head high and walk like a man.

It crossed my mind that maybe I should start a huge row about gas prices or GWB, thereby helping a bunch of us with our post counts, but I'm being a good boy since the board has been very peaceful. Hey Mike and John: If a thread gets deleted, do the posts still count :>)?

Sid

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Another factor

Sid

They have yet to activate the feature that takes into consideration the number of LRPVs you have. Your status will be elevated then!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Huh ??? Pls Splain [LRPV] Is Medical Attention Required ???

May -B need another cup of Joe 2-fully energize the Gray Matter but U-lost me on that one Doug. Say what happened 2-the Thingie that showed who all were viewing, I only recall C-ing it once & a buddy ask Me about it also??? {Happy New Yr} 2-1-&-All- GGVG'ers. Russ.

·
Registered
351 Posts
for giving this opportunity to pump up my post count. Some day I hope to attain the exalted "Senior Member" status, and on that day I'll once again be able to hold my head high and walk like a man.

It crossed my mind that maybe I should start a huge row about gas prices or GWB, thereby helping a bunch of us with our post counts, but I'm being a good boy since the board has been very peaceful. Hey Mike and John: If a thread gets deleted, do the posts still count :>)?

Sid
Nope! I responded to a post the other day that was eventually deleted and I lost one count. Oh, the pain of it all!

Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I guess I'd better get to posting more often, too........ I don't wanna be a Junior Member forever.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, here I am still a "Junior Member." Folks can vouch for me, I've killed two gophers, fired five rounds of ammo and froze in the woods overnight once. Junior Member, indeed.:D :D :D

Steve

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not that I had all that many posts before the board change, a few humdred or so.
We survived another New Years night in the hood......Several hundred rounds fired in "celebration".....from 22 to 12 guage and many in between. Sounded like Baghdad in DS1. Homeys just don't understand about gravity I guess. I'll have to check the cars and trucks for lead "hail damage" first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I kind of like it, I've been a JR. for 50 years. HaHa!!! Happy New Year!!!
joezjr

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey, here I am still a "Junior Member." Folks can vouch for me, I've killed two gophers, fired five rounds of ammo and froze in the woods overnight once. Junior Member, indeed.:D :D :D

Steve

Yes, but have you walked to school and back uphill both ways in 4' of snow?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts