Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been back in the USA for about 6 weeks after 3 years in The Netherlands. I still will now and then hopping back and forth for a while, while I get my own business up and running (3 year plan).

For full disclosure my babies, are my GUNS. I had air rifles in the Netherlands, but none of my stuff from the USA. I still love my air rifles, but looking forward to being reacquainted with the firearm side of the gun safe.

Next planned purchases once settle (right now looking like Texas or Maine, most likely Texas) is a long lusted after RTI Arms Prophet Performance Compact in .22 cal with maybe a .177 or 30 cal barrel kit. Then a Tauras 942 22 WMR ultra light, had one sold it, still regret it.

A note: I am planning on buying the Prophet from a guy in Spain who was the 2019 was the 50 yard Extreme Bench Rest champion. He told me yesterday that he was already to come to Utah last month for the Rocky Mountain Air Gun challenge put on by Utah Airguns in Orem, and got stopped at the airport because he wasn't a USA resident. Airlines sold him his ticket, US Customs approved him bringing his rifle into USA and then stopped. This covid shit at least for Europeans has to stop, they have money to spend!!!!. HE IS SPANISH!!! RMAC grand prize was $21,000, definitely not chump change IMHO. I gave Francisco some info that hopefully he can use to get to EBR. (and hopefully help me with an added discount on the Prophet.)

The photo of the Prophet Compact is from my friend Alex who did a review on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys and honestly, I think the country has been a mess since George W Bush left office, especially the last 8 years. God I miss George W who's an honest, genuine good souled person from a similar family.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks guys and honestly, I think the country has been a mess since George W Bush left office, especially the last 8 years. God I miss George W who's an honest, genuine good souled person from a similar family.
Yep, old dubya is a real piece of work.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not being sarcastic at all. he is still loved in the state of Texas. A close friend of mine was his campaign manager when he ran for the Texas governorship. W and his family were the most welcoming and wonderful ppl, and humble ppl. Unlike all the ones after him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am not being sarcastic at all. he is still loved in the state of Texas. A close friend of mine was his campaign manager when he ran for the Texas governorship. W and his family were the most welcoming and wonderful ppl, and humble ppl. Unlike all the ones after him.
He may have changed that after his speech last weekend. He is just another politician.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts