Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My not so humble opinion says:
The writing that was on the wall under the current wall paper is becoming more n more evident - and that is according to plan. There will be more and more well metered "leaks" of Po' Joe's obvious condition. There will be very little word coming from the VP side, no need for her to beat her drum as the idiots who supported Joe's Charade are finally coming to grips w the rampant stupidity of his installation. She will be very low key, humbled by the situation, etc. Such a precedent, such a responsibility.......poor thing - Kamela be just a servant of the people.
For the 25th to be invoked, I will guess 6 months max.
THEN we will be paying Hell all over more than anywhere. She will need a bowser of ink parked close by for her executive orders. Second shift at the pen factory as well.
You think things were tight this year for us to pursue our hobby?? I'm afraid we ain't seen nothing yet. Get those bbls, bolts, triggers, lowers and components now before the curve we have generally been behind becomes so steep as to be nearly unscaleable.
It is going by the Book. Unfortunately, their playbook.
If anyone wants to know how I really feel, PM me. :cool::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had to beat my tablet silly to get the above to post.......6-8x. I was worried abt l'il Bro doing his watchdog thing. So far, so good.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
As the old boy told the preacher one Sunday…”You’re preaching to the choir”. I think everyone on here probably agrees with you 100%.

I don’t think I or Pancake Doug would go to the coffee shop and sit and visit with a table full of Liberal dems. I can’t believe i said that for all the world to see….LOL

·
Registered
604 Posts
All we have to do is buy stuff from the Taliban. They don't know how to use it anyway.

·
Registered
9,863 Posts
Much to ponder on this topic. Do you think "they" are really going to come for your guns? If so, what steps can you take to counter that? How do you get rid of your guns? I have a separate insurance policy covering the guns we have. Will State Farm ever be required to give up that info and/or will I get rid of all the guns and drop the policy? Check your state laws. In Indiana, gun sales between private individuals are currently legal, without a background check, if (a) Both parties are IN residents and (b) Each party has no reason to believe the other can't legally own a gun. There is no requirement that any record of the sale be kept by either party. Hmmmmm! Of course there is always the danger of losing your guns in a tragic boating accident!

As for Senile Joe......... BEFORE THE ELECTION, Witch Pelosi proposed a committee to "administer" the 25th Amendment. That was not about Trump in my opinion although it could have been used if necessary. It was about Biden. Bear in mind removing Biden would not only make Harris the President but would make Pelosi the VP. Beyond rational thought!

Reactions: Dave Keith

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
This is too good not to share.
When Osama bin Laden was still alive he warned Al Qaeda NOT to carry out any action against joebiden. He said he just Might become President and if so he would lead America into Chaos and Catastrophe.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree with Doug too, only chance is the 22 election for a conservative congress. If not - God help us !!! JR that is one item I have not heard before, very interesting? Mike

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

NEWS

Bin Laden warned in 2010 letter that Biden would ‘lead US into crisis’
By Emily Crane

August 20, 2021 | 3:42pm

Osama Bin Laden thought that Biden would lead America into a crisis.Sygma via Getty Images,Paula Bronstein/ Getty Images
Osama bin Laden once warned al Qaeda not to target Joe Biden because he believed that his inheriting the presidency if something were to happen to Barack Obama would “lead the US into a crisis,” a resurfaced letter shows.

In the letter dated May 2010, the al Qaeda 9/11 mastermind wrote he had no assassination plots against Biden because he deemed him “totally unprepared” to lead the United States.

Instead, bin Laden urged his followers to be on the lookout for then-President Obama.

He told them there was a high priority to target aircrafts belonging to Obama and then-CIA director David Petraeus.

“They are not to target visits by US Vice President Biden. The groups will remain on the lookout for Obama or Petraeus,” bin Laden wrote.

Osama Bin laden
Osama bin Laden once warned al Qaeda not to target Joe Biden.Sygma via Getty Images
“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there.

“Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the US into a crisis.

“As for Petraeus, he is the man of the house in this last year of the war, and killing him would alter the war’s path.”

A letter written by Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating then-Vice President Joe Biden because he believed the VP would become an incompetent president and ‘lead the US into a crisis’.Getty Images
The letter was uncovered in a treasure-trove of documents found in the terrorist’s Pakistan hideout after he was killed by US forces in a raid on May 2, 2011.

·
Registered
9,863 Posts
Silly me. I thought we were talking about the ihtentions of the lunatics in DC as related to 2A.

Reactions: Dave Keith

·
Registered
620 Posts
Half of it was and the other half is politics!

·
Administrator
3,726 Posts
That in my opinion is why such discussions shouldn't be allowed on here. Who knows what the OP meant for this thread to be, they always end up being Partisan, I want no more to do with this type of BS. I deleted my post as I misread the OP post, as far as the 2nd A goes I don't ever remember very much happening to it over the years even though the "Sky was always falling" according to some.

·
Registered
9,863 Posts
You're right George. There are those for whom the sky has been falling for a while but I feel like it's never been more in jeopardy than it is today. We need to be vigilant.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My not so humble opinion says:
The writing that was on the wall under the current wall paper is becoming more n more evident - and that is according to plan. There will be more and more well metered "leaks" of Po' Joe's obvious condition. There will be very little word coming from the VP side, no need for her to beat her drum as the idiots who supported Joe's Charade are finally coming to grips w the rampant stupidity of his installation. She will be very low key, humbled by the situation, etc. Such a precedent, such a responsibility.......poor thing - Kamela be just a servant of the people.
For the 25th to be invoked, I will guess 6 months max.
THEN we will be paying Hell all over more than anywhere. She will need a bowser of ink parked close by for her executive orders. Second shift at the pen factory as well.
You think things were tight this year for us to pursue our hobby?? I'm afraid we ain't seen nothing yet. Get those bbls, bolts, triggers, lowers and components now before the curve we have generally been behind becomes so steep as to be nearly unscaleable.
It is going by the Book. Unfortunately, their playbook.
If anyone wants to know how I really feel, PM me. :cool::ROFLMAO:
Just saw this. Did not rejoin this site to read Right Wing conspiracy BS. None of you can see even now how screwed up Trump was and is. Used to be a devoted Republican. Under their watch I had nothing but bad fortune. I won't go back, I now won't live long enough to forget all this crap.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
SF LEFTY.
Hummm.

·
Administrator
3,726 Posts
SFLEFTY,

The vast majority of people on this site avoid posting about politics. Once in awhile there is something is posted and there are some that only come out of the woodwork to post on such posts. Everyone tends to get along and to be happy here that is what you should do and not worry about politics. Now how about telling us some about yourself and your interests in guns and hunting.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts