Varmint Hunters Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Just saw this. Did not rejoin this site to read Right Wing conspiracy BS. None of you can see even now how screwed up Trump was and is. Used to be a devoted Republican. Under their watch I had nothing but bad fortune. I won't go back, I now won't live long enough to forget all this crap.
I can't say I thought the OP's original post was all that appropriate, but I have to wonder if you are a troll or just mentally challenged like POTUS. If you think you came to a site that advocates firearms and such and will get a leftist POV, you are a complete moron. Most here thought DT did a fair job even if he wasted his time and energy on Twitter. If you think the current admin is doing such as great job just check your pocketbook next time you fill up with gas, just to name one small unaccomplishment. I won't even bother with the debacle in Afghanistan. I will appoint myself as a spokesman for the majority of the members here and suggest you don't leave mad, just leave and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out. And BTW- if anyone else is offended by my reply here, you can kiss my furry little a$$.

Rick

·
Administrator
1,867 Posts
Hooray for Greyfox, well said. Nice job.
Just wondering if SFlefty is one of those San Francisco fellows.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
I read a while back that old Willie quit Smoking pot because of his severe COPD and now only does Edible Pot now. But.... no doubt he won't pass one up.

·
Registered
620 Posts
JR & Shane, you guys are right. The ability to trust some organization or someone has disappeared. I remember the day when you could trust someone until they proved you couldn’t trust them. Today it’s changed. Now you don’t trust them and you must wait and watch untill they prove to you that you can trust them.
Today everyone worships at the “Shrine of the Vertical [ I ]. It’s all about me, the only time they are interested in someone else is when they need help!
A super majority of the people in this country don’t trust the government. I get that, the governments actions and political partisanship has caused the distrust. There no flexibility at all.
And in reading the daily posts there are more than a few members here that don’t even trust their immediate family members.
It gets pretty hard for everyone to get along in a civilized manner when there is no trust to be had.

·
Administrator
3,718 Posts
I got to thinking after I read what t2f said and I absolutely agree with him. I know people who don't like their own children as they have different opinions from their father. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Today there are too many people with the attitude of "My Way or The Highway.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts