Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DATE WILL BE THE 2nd saturday in may (12th ) mothers day weekend as allways.....was going to try the 3ed weekend but had a conflict with a IBS match.
sorry paul :( .................mike please update upcomeing events for me...thanks george ky

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
DATE WILL BE THE 2nd saturday in may (12th ) mothers day weekend as allways.....was going to try the 3ed weekend but had a conflict with a IBS match.
sorry paul :( .................mike please update upcomeing events for me...thanks george ky
Well, that's too bad. I'm gonna miss it:( . I was looking forward to going...to be with my friends for one of the best shoots going...cheer on the kids...have some BBQ and good BS'n...kick yer azz again...you wish...:D But NO! I was just informed that the 18th (Friday before the third Sat) was not set in stone. So, the second Saturday would be a good day to die after all!! (figuratively speaking;) )

Well, it's in "ink" on the calandar now, buddy! Whether it was "lucky" that we (I) make it, remains to be determined, I recon!

P.

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok

Well, that's too bad. I'm gonna miss it:( . I was looking forward to going...to be with my friends for one of the best shoots going...cheer on the kids...have some BBQ and good BS'n...kick yer azz again...you wish...:D But NO! I was just informed that the 18th (Friday before the third Sat) was not set in stone. So, the second Saturday would be a good day to die after all!! (figuratively speaking;) )

Well, it's in "ink" on the calandar now, buddy! Whether it was "lucky" that we (I) make it, remains to be determined, I recon!

P.
sure hope you and Ami can make it :)

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
I'll try to have my Savage and plenty of ammo ready, George, in case it's needed to bail your sorry butt out again. :D I bet Doc hasn't heard that story yet, has he? :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Write me in for TEAM KENTUCKY! You guys are great and put on one heck of a shindig, glad to know ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts