Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i passed a blood clot through my heart Sunday
That scared me i knew i was gonna die all i could think was don't die with your daughter in the car that could be scaring.
Sent to central Baptist i laid in that cold room 3 1/2 hours think the run that balloon through everything lol and added 2 more stents.
Last few days in the hospital
Just a waiting game now to see if all is well
Home feeling a little better i think..
Thanks for all the prayers guys

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Get yer sorry ass up and shoot a Coyote. Just cause you came within a quarter inch of Death, ain't cuttin you no slack. You wouldn't want me to would ya.

Glad you back home, take it easy and take care of Monkey the Cat.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Just to show JR that your heart’s in the right place, walk up to his place and get that living room tidied up before Drill Sergeant JB gets home.

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
And if you can swing nawth, cross the Mason Dixon line, stop in and help me w my hovel. Dinah isn't due till tomorrow night so we have "plenty of time ". Riiiighhhtt. Funny how chit seems to spread and multiply.
Keep a path cleared to get on the deck G. We wouldn't want the song dogs getting uppity.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Glad you're back. Stay warm and mind the docs advice. You will get back on the AR-10 and putting the coyotes back down in a bit.

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Glad you're back home and feeling better. Don't need you taking that ride anymore. You've got stuff to do, yotes to whack, and a bunch of us to share your wisdom and witticisms with.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Glad to hear your on the mend Big G.
prayers sent for you from up here on the frozen praire
Gods Blessings to you .

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Glad to hear that you are better. I'll 2nd the suggestion to follow the Doc's orders. Yeah, I know I'm a fine one to be saying that! But seriously, glad to hear your are better. Take care.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Your work here isn’t done yet George. Glad you made it home and even happier to see you well enough to check in with us. keep on keepin’ on !

·
Administrator
3,334 Posts
The best news is you are still with us! The best thing to do is just take care and do as the Dr. says, and if you go out on the deck to shoot a yote put clothes on!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
George I'm glad your back home, take care of yourself, we are still praying for you.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Prayers for all you guys,,,, keep on hangin on. I’m still in hospital here in my little hometown Supposed to be doing PT, but bot progressing much. I can walk about 100 ft with walker nd then I’m shot for about 2 hours.
WEATHER Sucks outside.....

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Prayers for all you guys,,,, keep on hangin on. I’m still in hospital here in my little hometown Supposed to be doing PT, but bot progressing much. I can walk about 100 ft with walker nd then I’m shot for about 2 hours.
WEATHER Sucks outside.....
Good to see you back on here! Take good care of yourself! Still in our prayers!
GOD BLESS. Dean

1 - 20 of 25 Posts