Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to start using calls to hunt Bobcat and Coyotes. Where can I get the best instruction video/DVD for this. And what are the best calls to start out with. Any help in this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Oklahoma Lefty

·
Registered
102 Posts
101 calls

There are 100s of different call makers out there and 100s of different ways to use the calls. I started with the Randy Anderson calls and videos but once I met a few folks that knew how to blow a call my skills improved greatly. Hearing it on a video is allright but if you can get someone to sit down with you and show you the ropes you will pick it up faster (IMO). Google "predator calls" and see how many sites show up! All predator calls and TT custom are good places to start, there might be some call makers here that would love to get you hooked up as well. Plus if youve got the $$$ to spend, FoxPro makes a great product, not to use instead of good handcalling but in addition to. Good Luck!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Since you're in Oklahoma

there's an ol' boy that goes by 'Gonhuntin' on this board that makes one of the best calls I have. I haven't seen him post here in a bit, but if you want, I think I still have his e-mail address. He's in, I think, northeastern Oklahoma.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
517 Posts
No Problem

Mark. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts