Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping it was just the new forum, maybe some tweaking going on behind the "monitor :p " but the page takes forever to load. Every other page is lightening fast, have 3mb dsl. Is it just me ?

Clint

·
Registered
95 Posts
A little slow here too.

I didn't want to say anything yet, seeing how the boy's already have enough on thier plates already. I was hoping that it was the fact that everybody was hammering away at the new board and that was slowing the server down, but that should have died down by now. Than again, I know next to nothing about servers and web hosting and stuff like that. I am glad to know that I'm not the only one. Phil

·
Registered
804 Posts
I, too, have to chime in with the same question. I'm running a cable connection as well, and have to say this is disappointing to be kind. I'm sure hoping that its a temporary problem.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I've noticed it too. Not sure if it's the server or the software. Still trying to figure that out. Seems like sometimes it's not too bad, and other times it really slows down.

We'll keep working it.

Mike

·
Registered
211 Posts
CP -I just stay logged in all the time.

Don't know if thats Good -R- Bad. Found that out on another Brd that uses the same Server while back.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I am having no speed issues at all and I only have 1MB AT&T DSL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Slow here on cable ISP.

Mike, some of the things that have slowed down our forum is the MySQL requests tying up the server too much. See if you're host can monitor the software you guys run to see what is the drain. Check everything you have on the server to make sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts