Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have one of the original ones. Or do you mean the new model?
I paid $69 for the deluxe model. Came with peep sights and a single shot adapter. Great shooter. I thought I would pick up a extra 5 shot clip for it. This was about 10 years ago. $45. Just about what I paid for the rifle..

·
Registered
571 Posts
I had on of the Japanese ones from the early 80's

I really liked the straight pull bolt mechanism, but it wasn't the tackdriver I was looking for, so I traded it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I handled one at our local gun shop........

neat little rifle, light weight, and this one had really nice wood. The bolt mechanism was nice and smooth, and all and all, I seriously considered buying it. If it had been in .17 M2, it'd be here, but I've already got over a dozen nice .22's, so I passed. Still thinking about it, though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
T-1 or T-2 most likely from yhe 60s or 70s

Look it up these are going from 250 to 400 depending on use ,bore ,shape ect...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one of the original ones. Or do you mean the new model?
I paid $69 for the deluxe model. Came with peep sights and a single shot adapter. Great shooter. I thought I would pick up a extra 5 shot clip for it. This was about 10 years ago. $45. Just about what I paid for the rifle..
just seen them on the Browning site this morning, so guessing it would be a new model. Expensive lil devil anyways.

I have a bud with a older A-Bolt 22 that's a tack driver with just about everything you put thru it, I'm just wiating for him to get bored with it:)

I didn't know if anybody had one of these new ones, how accurate it was, and how that new helix clip worked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts