Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone out there have, or know of a BSA rifle laying around? It's a long story on how I came on this action, but I need to get a look at the trigger guard with the floor plate latch.

It could also say Herters on it. There were 2 models that Herters sold - one was the Mauser 98 style which I think was the U9 and the other was a BSA I think was a J9. I could have those reversed, too. I've exhausted my resources through Gun Parts and a few other places and it looks like I may have to make one or have it made. I had a drawing a few years back, but that computer died on me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes

Steve,

I have a BSA (Monarch, I think) in .222 in the safe. I bought it for a reason I can't recall. It looks to me that the action is huge for a .222 and probably was also used for .30/06 etc. If you need a pic or something, let me know and I'll see what I can do. E-mail me: gl360atworldnetdotattdotnet You know the drill on replacing at and dot.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
George, E-mail sent

Steve,

I have a BSA (Monarch, I think) in .222 in the safe. I bought it for a reason I can't recall. It looks to me that the action is huge for a .222 and probably was also used for .30/06 etc. If you need a pic or something, let me know and I'll see what I can do. E-mail me: gl360atworldnetdotattdotnet You know the drill on replacing at and dot.
Hope it went through -

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.