Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we had about a Dozen or more shooters brave the elements (only cold) to come down here and shoot "paper vrmits fer score". Someone may post the final results in the Good Morning show as I was only an observer and did not shoot any paper targets. But let me tell you, every sheet I looked at had the little center dot shot out of it. I DID bring lunch in the form of a 30 pound male coyote, but everyone said they "weren't hungry" right now and to take it somewhere else. (Photo and story on Predator page later).

Here are a few of the boys shooting out of the insulated and heated shooting building. Check this out, they just fire right through the sliding windows.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jackie Stogsdill

World Class benchrest shooter and master of the .30 BR..Todays Official Scorer and all around good guy.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Professor John Beauchamp

John is always at or near the top of any competition; great guy, always ready to help some other shooter with tips and advice.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honest George (George in KY)

Honest George proprietor of Shell Shocked Gun Sales and builder of fine rifles to sell to all the Tennessee boys. (If they got the money then I got the rifles)

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
JR in KY and Doc Stone (Voldoc)

Voldoc is the hatless guy on the right since he gave JRinKY The Hated Orange Cap. This is a lucky cap....wear it and you kill Coyotes; at least it worked this morning.

Note to MRS. Voldoc. If you need to buy Doc a Valentines Present, you might get him a GPS navigation system. Seems as if he got slightly lost on the way up here today; forgot to turn right at the Whetstone International Airport Exit and wound up in London....Was that London, England or London, Kentucky

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim Campbell and JR in KY's better half

I'm sure you can tell which one is which. Old Jim is looking younger all the time; maybe its just when he gets next to a pretty woman. Jim has forgot more about shooting than most of us will ever learn....he just hasn't forgot enough to give the rest of us a chance to win.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don M. and his Purty rifle

This is only HALF of Don..Don lost the other half over the past year and is looking and feeling better. He has the champion recipe for green beans in the can.. (chopped onions and Chicken Feed cubes)

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Great Pics and a Great bunch of FRIENDS=

Well alright then=
We had a great shoot today at Buck Creek=
some unfounded rumor has it that I got lost :eek:
vivious speculation==:D :D (actually I barely made the shoot as
I seem to get lost every time I go up)(guess I need Birdog
or Trouble aka Todd L. ) to drive next time= :confused:
the wind took its toll on scores but that's a given @ Whetstone
Creek =I'll post more on good morning show
I really appreciated JR In KY bringing another Yote by to see
us and He like me married way above himself [g]
Thanks Range Ratz- you're the Best
Doc:)

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
If that isn't a Rogues Gallery........

I sure as heck don't know what you'd call it/them then (with the one obvious exception).

HOWEVER: I would definitely rather have those fellas shooting WITH me than AT me :eek: :eek: I think everyone of them could hand me my shooting hat.:D Lotz of skill and knowledge there from reading the posts over the years. Definitely want to make it up one time for a lesson and I hear they don't charge too much either.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,904 Posts
Jr, when you coming to Birddog Range. Today????

Jr, why don't you and george come to the birddog range today. we will be warming up the range. Plan on shooting all day. come on over to dixon springs store, just cut the car off and follow the sound of br's, and you will find the birdog range.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Thanks For The Pics Jr.

And, I do think Doc is right, you definitely married "way" above yourself.
;) Sweet lovely lady !:cool: And, I will have to admit, you are one heck
of a Coyote Hunter. :D I sure do enjoy every trip to shoot with the gang
at Buck Creek. And, you are are so correct in Jackie being one of the
very nicest fellows you will find anywhere, "Top Shelf". One of the best
shooters one could ever want to shoot with/against. Better bring your
A Game when Jackie is shooting. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.