Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a groundhog I popped at 210 yards with a 22-250. Can you imagine what goes thru their mind at the time of impact??? Where in the $%^*&^* did that come from?:eek: Lets see if it works... Sam

·
Registered
945 Posts
That is nasty

I don't think it felt any pain. I have a picture of a PD up close with a 17 HMR head shot and the eyes also look like the late Marty Feldman from the movie Young Frankenstein.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I've popped a few eyes myself Sam.

Several over the years and this is but one example. When you walk up on one that has the big blues all aglow, you just have to chuckle. Bet Phil Burns has nailed a few also. Thanks for sharing your pic. Take care, Bill.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't think it felt any pain. I have a picture of a PD up close with a 17 HMR head shot and the eyes also look like the late Marty Feldman from the movie Young Frankenstein.

Hehe. We call those "Marty Feldman" shots around here too! I thought it was just a local saying, but I guess the description fits so well that it's common.
TDLefty

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love it when that happens! Guess I'm sick!! I really like yours Bill! I've seen several of yours posted over the years. Cool deer shot as well!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Marty

I tried to add a picture to my first post but don't see the picture option with the edit feature. Also I keep having to log-in even without ever leaving the go go page? Picture of my Marty

·
Registered
40 Posts
the frontal lobodomy went terrible wrong

oh my, did you see that. he never saw it coming. poor groundhog, hehehehe.

seriously, if you think this is bad, do a google search on frontal lobodomy. 1 sicko doctor penetrated thousands of eye orbits with an ice pick and scrambled the poor patients frontal lobe of the brain like eggs, and called it psychosurgery. william fuller did this up until the 60's when i patient bled to death from a severed vein. hunters don't get grossed out, right....!

i don't see any difference between killing someone and reducing them to a vegetable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts