Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. Kowa TSN661, Kowa 25x LER eyepiece, Ray-Vin stand, Weaver CT36, Burris Euro Diamond 3-12x50, Leupold 4.5-14x40 and a little mutt AR15 "Truck Gun".. Trades and packages considered.. Let's deal.!! Thanks.. d:^) Jake

·
Registered
36 Posts
Boy if CHRISTmas and a new baby didn't have me taped out I would be all over the "truck gun". What you got up you sleve now? I built me a left handed AR 16 inch for 2 and 4 legged varmints and my new BAT action 600 yard gun is done also. Check out my pic next to my name she already is learning to tell the big hunting story in her camo

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
..Whatchyasaythere, Papa james.? :D I wondered where ya were off hidin' to.. Congrats on the new addition.!! I hope you and yours had a great Christmas.. Sounds like it's time for a little show&tell over your way..:)

.. You know me, always "somethin" going on.. I just ended up with a buncha extra stuff and since it refuses to get cold I reckon "spring fever" has got off to an early start.. And as usual, nothin in the safe is safe when that happens.. :eek: :rolleyes:

.. Were ya able to get out for deer much.? It was a good season my way.. No complaints.. Gimme a call and blow the dust offa some tradin' fodder.. We'll see what brews from it.. It's good ta hear from ya..
.. Happy New Year to y'all.!! d:^) Jake

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whot a revoltin' development..

Can't find your "stuff" in the classifieds, Jake. Where should I be looking?
..Did ya look in the "Classic Classifieds".?? :D Check the link up top.. I reckon things'll be a skosh "jumpy" till we get everything settled in.. :eek: d:^) Jake

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Ruger 77/17 w/Spec-Tech target trigger ($100) and a Lilja barrel. It will do about 0.6 - 0.7 @ 100. Can we talk on the truck gun?
Al

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can we talk on the truck gun?
Al
..Well, depends on whatchya want to say.. :D d:^) Jake

jakeATncvarminterDOTcom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts