Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at the Burris XTR scopes, pricey but look nice. Anyone have any input on these? Also the Bushnell 3200 series, not as pricey, any good? Scope for my Howa .308. Big difference between the two, I know but input on both would be appriciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
My 2 cents....
I've seen a lot of reviews on scopes, I've noticed that the Bushnell Elite series gets great reviews, a lot of them from people who have used Leupold scopes and think their Elite is better and less money. My personal experience is with the Bushnell Legend series, that is one step down from the Elite 3200, I am impressed with how bright and clear it is, very impressive for less than $200. I can't comment on the Burris at all.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Im looking at the Burris XTR scopes, pricey but look nice. Anyone have any input on these? Also the Bushnell 3200 series, not as pricey, any good? Scope for my Howa .308. Big difference between the two, I know but input on both would be appriciated. Thanks!
I have burris signature scopes and Bushnell elite 3200 & 4200 scopes,IMHO I like the elites better.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts