Varmint Hunters Forum banner

Poll: What Camo do you use in Dry Weather? (hope this works)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What camo do you use for dry weather?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I picked "printed' on the poll but use that form of clothing along with using the natural settings to conceal or break up my outline.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Whatever is on SALE at Wally World...

...voted for other...

- because I haven't bought camo in so long I haven't a clue as to what's hot and what's not. IF I were to show up at one of those Coyote Hunting Camps I'd be so embarressed. :D Heck I've still have a new pack of Desert Camo Charcoal from the post Desert Storm military surplus days. Those suites were designed to absorb and protect flesh from chemicals and touted to hide ones body odor from those pesky Coyotes. There's no telling what odors were generated from the 'hight tech' exterior fabric.

Coyotes could be seen in packs hundreds of yards away laughting their furry asses off! Now that makes me wanta wack'em! :mad:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whatever's on sale at Wally World.
That's about my speed as well. Thinking of upgrading to nuts and twigs on a ghillie made of a gunny sack though.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I use whatever camo that I happen to grab when I get dressed. It could be woodland (GI stuff), Mossy Oak or Realtree. Yup, I got them all on sale. MI VHNTR

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have just two choices, brown and green. Depending on where I plan on setting up.

Just bought a Mad Dog insulated tan-brown jacket / hood for winter, & like it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Like NatGear

Which is generally on sale at Wally World. Seems to work well in the desert and in the mountains, especially if you can sit near something to cast a shadow

Rick

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have grown to like Predator Camo but it is pricey, I like it best for bowhunting. As for gun hunting, I also buy what is on sale, camo seems less important when you don't have to close the distance to 30 yds:)

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I didn't vote. My choice depends usually not on dry or wet but hot or cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts