Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this on the main forum, sorry if it was out of place. My question is with the old board, if you posted a picture it said "img" at the end of your topic so folks could see you had posted a pic. Is there anyway we can do that with this board?

I think you guys have done a great job-thanks for putting in the time to do it right! :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's the same question I have???

That img notation was something I looked for when visiting various posts on the old board. I hope it is something that can be made available in this new format.

I'm not complaining, because I'm liking this new format very much!! :D

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Not that we've found yet...

I agree and that was what I looked for as well. I'll keep it in mind and try to come up with a solution.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Ok here's what I've noticed.,. If there is an attached photo it will show a paperclip on the right side of the subject line. If photos are inserted I don't think it will show. I too like the photos.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Test of Attached Photo

Let's see if the paper clip shows up (if I can figure out how to attache a photo) :D If this works, this is a little Dagwood and Blondie Cartoon.

Well, it appears it does work, but the little paper clip appears out in the list of threads, so the attachment could be on any one of the posts in the whole thread. Perhaps the Exclamation point suggestion would be good, but I don't suppose everyone will use it or even know that it should be used.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts