Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard of several guys here on the board talking about having read the book but have never really heard anybody say just what it is about. Thanks for your time guys.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah

that site pretty well describes it. No one I've lent the book to, has been able to put it down. You won't regret it.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
162 Posts
Review: Henry Bowman/John Ross Rocks

Author John Ross has written a book that scares hell out a whole lot of people.

The book features several characters from the Knob Creek and larger NFA fraternity.

The subject matter can be considered 'rough' in terms of language and activities. However, the integrity, courage and faith in the values of Democracy and America by the central chacters cannot be faulted.

This book demonstrates the slow politically-correct downward spiral of our Nation by out of control self-serving bureaucrats, corrupt and weak elected officials with self-serving adgendas, and a population that just wants to get along and get by.

Bill O'Rieley's take on the Secular Progressives who control our media and much of our political parties is right on with this book's theme of good men pushed too far.

The members of the "GUN CULTURE" are the catalist for producing the 'revolution' in John Ross's book. These men and women are educated, (Williams-John Ross and Henry Bowman), skilled (engineer), successful business and profession careers, self-reliant, excellent marksmen, aviators, and show great character, integrity and willingness to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

I have known John for many years. He is tough and straight forward. Even though slowed by a stroke, he is still a tough act to keep up with mentally and physically. He is good company.

Thankfully, some of the abuses recounted and documented in the book by BATF have been addressed by recent substantive developments between the firearms industry, NFA dealers/collectors, and BATF. Ken Houchens leadership and the move to Martinburg, WV have been positive steps for all parties.

None of us want illegal firearms dealers or those producing the gun violence to escape prosecution. Nuf said.

John Ross did a great job with this book. Please don't miss reading it

Old Doug

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Unintended Consequences is about the beginning of a group that starts wiping out Bad government officers in such agencies as BATF, FBI ect. They are cleaning up crooked government officials. Once you start reading, you won't want to put the book down. I wouldn't justify all the stuff going on but it ain't saying I wouldn't like too! Godsdog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.