Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has got me "On the Edge of My Seat." So to speak.
I sure wish the little guy would show up Quick.
Reminds me of "The Madison Watch" when momma was in Damitaly and was having problems and we couldn't do nuttin.
Italy has socialized medicine which means NO medicine, and they about let her Die before Jesse and a Midwife fished her out. Now she is Pregnant again and still having issues from the Debacle in Italy.
Come on out little guy, it's close to Deer Season.
Please.....

·
Registered
842 Posts
Whenever it comes, I just pray that Momma and baby are both healthy….

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Friday 23rd. Sue says it'll come then!
The 23rd is a good day Charlie. My first granddaughter was born on July 23rd and we are celebrating her 3rd birthday this weekend.
Prayers up from the northern Bluegrass.

·
Administrator
3,600 Posts
Two of my granddaughters were born on July 23rd, 23 and July 24th 21, seems to be a popular time.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
The 23rd will be a good day, that's my birthday only I'll be 65, Ouch!! You all are in my Prayers Charlie, God Bless.

·
Registered
842 Posts
The 23rd is the little redhead’s birthday….that’s scary

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it seems to me like October 23 the previous Year was a big Night....or Day...or All day.
9 months previously a lot of folks were Messin Around....
Jest sayin....

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Another question is why this bunch hasn't set up an "office pool" based on the birth date. I worked for a company once where the team I was on had some kind of office pool going nearly all the time. It could be based on anything as long as there was an element of chance involved.

When we're trying to attract deer, we plant food plots and put out all sorts of attractive bait, right? Charlie, since you know this baby is a boy, maybe you could get him moving by leaving stuff like peanut butter and deer jerky laying around in strategic locations. :)

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I'm thinking more along the lines of a skinning knife Mike. Then some 22 ammo then maybe a Chipmunk in those strategic locations.

JR, re your grand daughter's delivery. I had the erroneous assumption they would be in base housing or near a base......therefore US Dr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts