Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,296 Posts
Can't wait!!!!

Any Taliban video clips involved in this one....? ;)

Looking forward to hearing it's released.

-BCB

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Got any .20/250 footage on that one? I'd like to see the hair fly!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm with Cliff - can we pre-order now Dave ?

What rifles and calibers were used in this video ?

thx dave as I'm looking forward to VS3.

CB <*)))>{

·
Registered
423 Posts
Put me down for one ,Dave....I'll have you send it to my gunsmithing buddy.....
Dana

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same Taliban as in VSII Hal, :D !

Glenn, filming on this one was complete way back in August, months before my .20-250 was done. So, no "big .20" action in this one. It's mostly my old .22-250AI, with a little bit of .17 Predator and some .243 too.

Blake and Cliff, I appreciate the thought, but taking "pre-orders" just doesn't feel right to me. We won't take any orders until the DVD's are right here, ready to ship as the orders come in. Hopefully, that will only be a few more weeks. I now have the master done and the artwork for the case done. I'll get that all to the duplication house next week. Then try and get the website ready to take the orders by the time the DVD's are done!

We have most of the filming for Varmint Safari 4 completed already too. It's going to be all coyotes. We'll try and get some more footage through the end of fur season, then I'll get it all edited and everything. Hoping that we'll have it shipping by April or so.

Thanks for the interest and kind words Guys, we really do very, very much appreciate it!

- DAA

·
Registered
108 Posts
OK, Dave. We'll wait patiently........tap, tap,..(fingers drumming on the table-top.......hmmm....tap, tap....

Is it ready, yet:eek:
Thanks Dave
Bob

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
So Dave your are just teasing us at this point:(
Looking foreward to your new vidios.The last two where very well done and fun to watch!!
My hats off to you and whoever helps edit as it's a LOTof work not to mention getting it on film!
I'm in for a copy when they are done!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
WOOOHOOO the trilogy (tril·o·gy (trĭl'ə-jē)
n., pl. -gies.
A group of three dramatic or literary works related in subject or theme.)

for the pigs that is. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dave

Thought Varmint Safari I was good, but Varmint Safari II was even better. Looking forward to the next ones...

Keep them coming...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts