Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Congrats鈥︹ome of us are working on great grandkids鈥.LOL

Registered
Congratulations Bill. Hope everyone is doing well down your way.

Registered
Bill called me last night to offer condolences about my daughter and we talked for quite a while, including info about the new baby. I don't think he'd mind me sharing this photo from his FB page:

It's a little girl and she'll be growing up not far at all from Pappaw, so you know she'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time. She was born at 6:50 a.m. Thursday and weighed 7lbs 7oz. First name is Anastasia and will probably be called Anna, Bill said. The name has connections to other women in the family.

For those of you who've shot in the BBBs for many years, you'll remember competing against Bill's sons Wade and Adam. Wade is the oldest and this is his first child.

Registered
Yep, Bill said he hadn't been on the green board in a few years.
Hes got into fishing now, he lives a mile or so from where we fish for
walleyes, hybird and rock. Up until a year or so he said I had fish there way more than he had. That changed when a guy took him crappie fishing. He bought a boat
and even has his wife, Peggy, fishing. I'm sure Annie will have him so tight
around her little finger he won't be able to breath...that's the way it should be...lol

Registered
Well Pap, a big congrats!! Even after not seeing you for years, looking at the pic, I knew the new Dad was your son.... Fine looking DIL as well. I am glad everyone is in the pink. Don't be such a stranger. :)

Registered
I see from the photo that his Fine Lookin Daughter is still around....

Reactions: WDSWIFT
1 - 9 of 9 Posts