Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I saw a family of Badgers once in Montana. I was on foot and about 100 yards away....decided I needed to get Closer for a better pic. I started walking toward them....Mom Badger didn't like that and started to meet me Half way when I got to about 60 yards.
I decided i did Not need a closer photo.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Three points.

We saw a badger hauling ass away from where we were going to camp on Wade's place as we topped the big ridge with the truck & trailer.

While Corey, MIke, both my sons & I have a text group and it devolves into an intelligence level similar to that of most 14 year olds, it also delves into an occasional esoteric wide ranging discussion.

To expand upon JR's comment, I do agree and question Corey's judgement since he has chosen to be friends with me. :eek::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Those are purported to be some mean mo'scooters.
That scenario reminds me of the Woolybooger joke from way back. Ring a bell w anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: mrmurl

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
45tajjat45
45taj
you are messing with my head again/still

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Well, this guy was walking by the pet shop when he saw a critter in the window. Claws, teeth, large head, short tail. Curious, he goes in and inquires.

It's a Woolybooger. Leash broke, housebroke & Command trained.

Oh? What's he good for?

I'll show you

Store owner walks it to the backroom, points to an old overstuffed chair........points and says: "Wooleybooger that chair!"
Critter just SHREDS it....stuffing, wood chips just fly. It walks back, sits and shop owner leashes it, walks back to window area, removes leash and it hops in.

Guy says I'LL TAKE IT.

Owner asks what's he going to do w it?

Go straight home, wife will look up and ask Whatinhell is that?

Wooleybooger

She'll say: Wooleybooger myA$$ and I'm gonna turn it loose!

Reactions: JRinKY

·
Registered
68 Posts
The only animal meaner than a badger is a pissed off badger. North America’s version of a chainsaw with teeth.

Here in Michigan we have the ever so friendly wolverine. 300 pound black bears will turn tail and full speed run from a wolverine. I saw a nature show once where a wolverine killed a cow elk in less then five minutes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts