Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call; our daughter is in labor and progressing rapidly.

Looks like little Rachel will have 1/9/7 as her birth date. :D

No cigars here, though. They remind me of Clinton. EEEEEWWWWWWW!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Man, You guys are all a bunch of old farts!

Just joking...a good set of grandparents are priceless. Congrats to you Rocky and the rest who have been fortunate to be a grandparent!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Grampa, BTDT x4

Three of my four are in college the forth will go next year.
You get to remember what you hated about your kids when they were teenagers all over again. :rolleyes:
I love them all, glad to see them and happy when they go home. I just can't keep up with them. Where do they put all that food?
I need a nap just thinking about it. ;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Got you fooled .... LOL

Man, You guys are all a bunch of old farts!
Just joking...a good set of grandparents are priceless. Congrats to you Rocky and the rest who have been fortunate to be a grandparent!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................

Thirty six :eek: and i was a GRANDMA .... now who is you calling :confused: old ?????

:D

RedFoxy

PS - granddaughter is my legacy of having 27yo stepson and marrying Rick B. (60).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been a grandpa (PAW PAW) for 4 years. Two little boys 4 and 2. They come here every evening and the 4 year old and I watch Wonder Pets, The upsidedown show, Franklin, and Little Bear. Pretty good stuff. The "host" of the Noggin block is a moose so it can't be all bad.....

Congratulations guys and I hope all is well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rachel Lauren Hecht was born just before 5 pm Mountain Time in Phoenix. She is 7 1/2 pounds and 21 inches with dark hair.

Her mother Christina is calm and hungry but feels good as her labor was short and easy. Her Grandmother is pinging off the walls. Our son-in law Howard says he's calm and happy. (It hasn't sunk in yet, I think. Ha!)

Me? I'm delirious, misty-eyed and absolutely overwhelmed.

Thanks for the good wishes, all of you.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Congratulations.....Grandpa....

I think I used this quote once before on here....."Grandkids are the reward you get for not killing your kids".....LOL:D :D :D

I have four of them. Two of each....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update with picture

Little Rachel is at home now, Mom and baby doing well. Here she is, all dressed up and ready to leave the hospital...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts