Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't post on here much but read everyday. I've been around at some of the KY shoots and meet some of you.
My wife tested positive for covid today and my youngest son as it also. Youngest son is doing fine, has lost taste and smell and running nose but hasn't slowed him down.
My wife has it now (teacher) and never gives into being sick. She is ok for now, but this has taken its toll on her today. She is healthy and will Come through this. Please say a prayer for her and all of us.
We have talked to 3 doctors today. One who tested her and gave her meds. 2nd was on the phone (teladoc) that told us there where treatments for this but he could not give them out due to loosing his license if he did. 3rd gave her the meds and told her why they worked and how to take them.
Not trying to be political here but the impression we got is there is a treatment that is 90% effective but they can't prescribe the treatment due to being threatened loosing their license if they do. We where given a list of drugs and vitamins to take that has been very successful in treatment.
If there are meds out there that work, and have been proven to work, why not give them? They are being told if they do there license we be pulled??
Big brotheris here to help

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Praying for their recovery both from the Covid and the lunacy surrounding tge treatment.

One of my grandsons has it. He had a fever for a couple of days. Now just congestion and loss of taste and smell.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Prayers sent for wife , your son and you and the rest of the family.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Prayers for you’d family and you. My daughter school teacher and her husband had it, and both the older grandsons had it. Sick for couple days but now up and kicking. Hope and pray it is light case.

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
Preach brother something is not right.
And we the people are not in the loop.
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Have prayed for Becky and son. My son, dil and both grands had it. All ok now

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Wife is doing better. She is now taking a medicine cocktail and she is doing much better than yesterday. She doesn't normally give in to being sick. Donnie knows how she is, very out spoken and stubborn. She was down pretty bad yesterday and last night, but today she is some better. She was in the bed all day yesterday, sleeping and just down. Today she has been up and moving and doing so things that I screw up around the house.
My son is usually running 110%, if you met him you know that. I told him and my other son floating the river today and let wifie rest. We fished about 3 hours (done pretty good btw). He said he was tried and wanted to come home and sleep. Not like him.
We were told at night that the meds would make a real difference in a day and they really have. Wife is complaining about being tried and her chest is swore from coughing but other than that she is feeling better.
Again thanks for your thought and prayers! They go along way on helping people get better.

It still makes no since to me if there is meds that work why not give them out. But evidently our big bother knows best for all of us..... I got my theory on why. I know these meds work, know to many that was bad off and took them and in about 3 days they where either better or on there way. Couple of them on their death bed.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Prayers for your wife and son....real good to hear they are doing better!
I'd like to know what the meds are if you would pm them to me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Why? Because it doesn't fit their agenda. Prayers sent.

Charlie
Charlie....

Seems like all "roads" lead back to one thing...........2.2 TRILLION dollars(and they've "only" spent/wasted about 600 billion of it so far). Never mind the 1.1 AND 3.5 trillion dollars MORE that they want.

It taints everyone's(doctors, nurses, politicos, pharma, etc.) agendas/thinking/ "facts"..................doesn't it?!

Kevin

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New development.... wifie is feeling better, I know because she is now fussin about things, maybe back to normal! She says every thing she puts on her month now taste like salt, even water! In hard times I try to laugh and for the last hour I've been laughing. Not out of the woods yet but hopefully getting there.

2 boys both tested negative today, one can't taste or smell, go figure. I am worm free as of now, have to have 2 negative test before I can go back to the offices, now working remotely from home, no big deal because all I do anymore is talk on the phone anyway. It's just nice sometimes to go to an office and feel like it's a normal day.
Boys are out of school until oct 4th I think even though they are negative. They have new bows now and are counting down the days to opening season.

Kyler ( knot head) is handling it pretty good, Clay ( Rastize) is driving me crazy wanting to do something every minute. We quarantine on the river yesterday. Let wifie rest and we had a good time, between the 3 of us caught about 40 fish on about 3 hours. I may have done my best with 16 inch small month, last fish I caught of the day.

It is amazing what meds will do if you can get them... anyway THANK EVERYONE FOR THE PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS! I haven't meet all of you all but feel like I know each and everyone from the daily post.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Good news. Glad to hear it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts