Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't seen Coyote George on here much lately but he is still around. Maybe down a bit but still with us akilling Coyotes.

I was up there yesterday on a medical run, taking Antibiotics for one of his baby Kittens. I cut LA 300 Cow medicine with 5 parts water and we dripped it into a kittens infected eyes. Dean knows what LA 300 is..Yep. Coyote George is running a Nursery in his bedroom. Complete with a Live Cat Cam viewable on his phone.
He has turned over a new leaf...maybe....a little.

He shot 2 Coyotes last week from his Deck that were trying to get newborn baby calves.
He has faced a lot of adversity but is a tough old coot. He has helped me with firearms problems for many years, even when he didn't feel like it. He is my Hero.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
George

George is THE MAN. I've watched several of his videos of coyotes getting deflated, the BBB, and "how to" gun smithing stuff. They've all been entertaining and informative. I particular liked the one where ShaneG's buddy Tony was shooting that short-barreled noise maker at The Dome. George's commentary was short but dead on! ;)

Kitties are great if they'd just stay kitties. :D

Choot 'em George. Hope to see ya' May 11th.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
+1 on that

George is the man !
Spend some time around him and I guarantee you’re gonna learn something about something. A mighty good fella and a great ambassador of the sport. I would be proud to share a bench with him anytime.

Keep on keepin’ on George.

·
Administrator
4,331 Posts
I agree George is the man, a couple of years he made two what I call headspace gauges for bumping shoulders. I wanted to pay him at least for postage but he would have none of it. A few other times I have asked his advice on gun matters and he has helped me which I appreciated. There is one other gentleman who has given me advice also which was helpful to me, I won't mention his name but he posted just above this post. That is the thing about this board, there are many here with a ton of knowledge and they are alwasy willing to help others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.