Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...slowly over the next couple of weeks, depending on a couple of factors, I am going to start getting my YouTube Channel up and running. There will be a heavy focus on the use of airguns, but as the seasons change, I will also be bringing my ultimate love, bird hunting and of course, if an option, rock chuck hunting in the spring.

I want to try some squirrel hunting with my Prophet Compact here shortly, and though I will probably not have the best video for that until I save up for a scope cam mount.

My theme is going to try to be a journey of why I do what I do, verse blam blam / ping ping / etc.

So once I am up and running and have some content I will post the video. And if you would like to, please like and subscribe. I have the support of some other bigger YouTubers I know so hopefully, my learning curve won't be as steep as otherwise.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I’m looking forward to your YouTube.
Air rifles may be our close range future.
You know, of course, Lewis and Clark were armed with air guns in their little trek west and back again.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Cool.....i have a new piston springer sitting in the corner had it a year or so still haven't shot it Gamo fusion i think?

·
Registered
610 Posts
So I saw somewhere that they pay 10-30 cents per subscriber. That true? Most of my air gun experience is with pigeons in tobacco and feed barns. Daisy is not top end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts