Varmint Hunters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new (to me) CZ 457 22lr Varmint. Hope I like it as much as the 452. Gonna have to take it to Mike to thread (one I found wasn't threaded, but couldn't pass on the price. I had been looking for one since SHOT show, I couldn't made up my mind on it or the Bergara,,,price wins.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
CZ

I don't have a 457 but I'm very happy with the three 452s we have. Wish I'd gotten one of the 452s in .17HM2 when they were available.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've got two 452s and three 455s, but haven't gotten bitten by the 457 bug yet. All of them are pretty nicely made. I also have four 527s and two 512s. I DO have a CZ problem.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I mirror Glenn, almost. My favorite is the 452, but that may be because it was my first 452. The 527's are just a delight to shoot. Some take a little more tinkering to dial in to my tastes. But, it is a production rifle of modest cost.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked up the 457 yesterday afternoon and mounted scope this morning. Haven't had chance to shoot it, but I love the balance, and looks. Action is smooth and trigger is GREAT. Maybe this afternoon if get honey-do list done...LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I checked your online webshop of triggers. Actually my brother needs a trigger pin and now I think I will share your webshop's address with him. With exchange of it, I want to take some edubirdie review papers which he ordered from https://edubirdie.org/edubirdie-review-the-most-honest-and-reliable website. This is also a webshop of writing help and many students complete their writing tasks with the help of this service.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shot a few rounds Monday PM thru the 457. Had some CCI standards and went at it. Limited on time, sighted in and shot 3 5-shot groups at 50 yards. Two groups about 1/2" and 3rd about the same with one flier out of group but I think that was operator error. That seems to happen a lot more the last 50 years...LOL Tuesday, went to Mike Bryant's and he threaded the barrel for me. I guess now, I'll wait on weather again and see how it does with the sparrow sitting on the end of the barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts