Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Someone said it looks like a:

"Knocked Up Possum"! Does sort of doesn't it?? Folks say they shoot pretty good though. That is if you can keep from getting sick when you pull it out of the case at the range.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just don't understand why people bad mouth the hanging mag on the CZ.
Nothing is heard of the hundreds of other guns with mags sticking out the bottom. If you think the CZ is ugly, how about the AR 15/M16 or the M14?
If it bothers you that much, there are people that will trim that magazine to your liking.
I have three CZ 527's and that mag doesn't bother me one bit. At least it's easier to replace than my 10-22.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don't mind the look of the magazine. My CZ is more for function than looks...I get 5 rounds to carry in a magazine that feeds very reliably on a cayote stand...it looks better every time I'm on a stand.

It's like dating the girl with braces, you know she's gonna be a looker when they're gone. The new flush mags are your salvation...go ask that girl out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just don't understand why people bad mouth the hanging mag on the CZ.
Nothing is heard of the hundreds of other guns with mags sticking out the bottom. If you think the CZ is ugly, how about the AR 15/M16 or the M14?
If it bothers you that much, there are people that will trim that magazine to your liking.
I have three CZ 527's and that mag doesn't bother me one bit. At least it's easier to replace than my 10-22.
Back in the day when the M16 was my constant companion ,I wished the mag. was twice as long. Days I would like to forget.
I just think the mag hangig out of the 527 ruins the look of an otherwise nice trim little sporter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
CZ rifles

I am not real fond of the way that they look (the protruding mags), but I have shot a few, and witnessed a few others in action, and all I can say is "I am impressed". They all have shot extremely well!!! Forget about the "braces"!! Ask her out! FWIW--Russ

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
My conversion will still allow you to use a full lenth magazine for those times when you had too much coffee and you can't hit the side of a barn and need 5 rounds.......:)

The converted magazine will hold two or three rounds, depending on the cartridge and one in the chamber. More than enough "fire power" for most hunting situations.

VS

www.rvbprecision.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts