Varmint Hunters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've posted info on my daughter's cancer. Jenny's been fighting cancer for almost 8 years now. She's been in the hospital with blood clots in both lungs and fluid around her lungs since last Saturday. She was on Eliquis, a blood thinner, and they had to delay a procedure to draw off the fluid until she was off the meds for three days. They did the procedure last night and she expects to be discharged this morning. I may have posted about a treatment she had a few weeks ago called radioembolization. Radioactive material infused into the blood stream to attack the cancer in her liver. Sort of radiation treatment from the inside-out. She finally got the results from the treatment. The treatment was not effective, and the cancer has advanced. Her oncologist recommended that she enroll in a home hospice program. She and her husband agree. They have an appointment with the hospice people this afternoon. The Dr. says he can't tell how much time she has but used the term "weeks to months".

Prayers would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So Sorry…..it really hurts when they aren’t old folks like us. Prayers for Jenny and all the family.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
So sorry for Her, You and the rest of the family. When your Kid is sick....well you know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

A prayer for you, your daughter and your family.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Prayers sent for Jenny and the whole family. Remember that in Gods Promise there will be Peace and comfort for all.

Reactions: IHuntThere4Iam
1 - 20 of 26 Posts